The Tale of a Troublesome Weekend

I use Google Analytics for this web site. Recently, I found that the bounce rates had increased around 7 to 9% from the simple moving average for last two years. I was wondering what might be the reason. Suddenly, last week I saw my last post was truncated. I thought there must be some upload issues, but did not take it seriously. I uploaded it again and left the matter there. However, last Saturday morning when rechecking, I found the same truncation once more. So, there must be some serious issue. I checked other posts, and to my surprise, they all were the same. A big issue off course, and it was the first serious issue from the opening of the site. I was totally clueless. complete article